dimanche, juillet 11, 2004
  c'mon, George, give me your cookie

dilly d says: A-list gave me some of his cookies
dilly d says: by george
dilly d says: yummy
cupcake says: cookies!
cupcake says: i would like one of george's cookies
dilly d says: I don't know if there are any left, he was giving them to everyone
dilly d says: I had 2
cupcake says: man. that's a lot of cookie-giving.
dilly d says: choc chunk & milk choc chunk
dilly d says: there was a box of em
cupcake says: I WANT COOKIES! MAKE GEORGE GIVE ME HIS COOKIES!
dilly d says: george is out of the picture by now, he knows nothing of this
cupcake says: isn't that convenient for george.
dilly d says: I wouldn't know how to reach george anyhow, do you?
cupcake says: yell?
dilly d says: nope
cupcake says: whistle?
dilly d says: nope
cupcake says: wink?
dilly d says: none of the traditional cookie-man calling routes will work with george.
cupcake says: man!


 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home