lundi, juillet 26, 2004
  if I had a boat, I'd go out on the ocean
Okay, we didn't quite make it to the ocean, but Pammy, Tone-L and I had a nice cruise down the Bow River today. It was the first time for both of them (I'm a seasoned pro, of course: resident cruise director), so we actually planned to cut the trip a little shorter than normal and get out at Edworthy Park (after launching at Bowness Park). But after the first two hours, we were having such a nice relaxing float that we opted to stay in for the usual distance, which was another hour or more, down to Inglewood. dilly d was kind enough to pick us up, since we hadn't planned ahead and deposited a vehicle at that location. The water's warming up a lot these days. Both Tone-L and I spent quite a while in the water, floating and swimming. It was a great rafting day. I'm beat.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home