samedi, juillet 24, 2004
  piece... piece...piece
Salsa and I went to the vet again tonight. We are NOT paying $400 to get her one infected toenail removed. We will begin a strict intensive scrubbing regimen to avoid that kind of cash outlay.

Then I joined Pammy and Benny at OJ's in Kensington. The crowd kinda ebbed and flowed. We were joined at various points by Paul, the freshly-married Darin & Jenny, the not-so-freshly-married Pat & Steph (I've always thought that they are a very cool couple), then Heator. He and I were the last to leave, enjoying some rums and chat for a while. But not too late! 'Cause dilly d is moving in the morning. And we must be f-r-e-s-h! I even convinced him to help out, even though he's never met her. He referred to himself as a "champion mover" which is interesting, since that's how I generally refer to Doug. These boys might have something to prove tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't cancel. (Since that will save me from some heavy lifting!)
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home