lundi, juillet 19, 2004
  shoulda known better than to cheat a friend
I had a great final night last night with Pam and Steph (Steph's leaving tomorrow to fly back to LA). We went to Nick's Steakhouse for a fabulous dinner (which Steph sneakily picked up the tab for), then headed to Bottoms Up for some relaxed drinks and chatting. Roz and Tone-L were also in attendance. BU was my idea, so Steph could see where Pammy works (part-time) and where we all hang out quite a bit.

I shared a cab ride home with Pammy P. and Steph. And I remembered our cab driver. He drove me home once several months ago, and we sat outside my house discussing life a little bit when he dropped me off. I remember thinking at the time that there was something very cool about him. And last night I was reminded what that was. Just a very introspective and thoughtful guy, with a cool accent and soothing demeanor. Nice. I have enough people tell me that I have a calming presence - I like meeting someone who makes me feel the same. He sat there for half an hour chatting with me. It was nice.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home