jeudi, juillet 15, 2004
  Yippee Yahoo (part I)
Pammy and I had a little bit of craziness on the weekend. It was a gorgeous Saturday evening so we took advantage of her west-facing balcony with a couple bottles of wine and some cigs. She was telling me just as we left to go to Morgan's (our old stomping grounds) that she had bought the new George Michael CD recently, so I asked her if we could listen to "Amazing" before we left. We proceeded to have a mini-dance-party in her livingroom. This song has a nice happy vibe to it.

Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise
The day you walked in and changed my life
I think it's amazing,
The way love can set you free

So now I walk in the midday sun
I never thought that my saviour would come
I think it's amazing
I think you're amazing

Celebrate the love of the one you're with
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home