jeudi, août 26, 2004
  1 (dying for chocolate)
Today was my second free lunch. Floyd had asked earlier in the week when I was available, so we arranged to go out today, with Pete too. But noon rolls around and he finds himself stuck in a meeting, so Pete and I went without him, to Caesar's steakhouse. It was nice - probably better than if he had joined us. I'm not sure what we would have talked about...

Since I will soon be benefit-less, I arranged to have a massage today, met up with dilly d, and wandered over to Shopper's Optical for some contact lenses. Then it was on to the Palliser for Death by Chocolate with Mom and Gina. It was girls' night in honour / celebration (?) of my leaving next week. We had a nice visit; that Gina girl doesn't come out and have fun with us often enough.

Today I called WestJet to advise them I would be bringing a pet onboard. They give you the option to bring your animal in the cabin, but I'm thinking that it might not be the best plan. Knowing Salsa is distressed is more stressful for me, so it might be better for both of us if she's out of sight in the heated, pressurized section of the baggage area.

I keep intending to make the following calls:
- Hydro Quebec regarding getting my account set up for 192D Queen Street
- Bell Canada regarding getting my phone connected
- Danny, the carpet-cleaning dude, regarding coming to wash my carpets next week
- Alberta Health, regarding a forwarding address for my bills

Now that I see that list isn't as long as it used to be, I feel pretty on top of stuff. My biggest project now is the packing, shipping and moving of stuff
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home