mercredi, août 25, 2004
  2
I have this mini-trunk contraption that was originally purchased for me when I was on "Take One" of try-and-get-that-degree at Bishop's. It's kind of a flimsy piece of shit, but it does, you know, hold stuff. Last night I dragged it out of its usual spot in my bedroom as a mirror-holder. I dug through it and retrieved some very old school supplies (why the heck does a girl keep bundles of looseleaf for all these years...?!), then proceeded to fill it back up with the-stuff-that-stays-behind. I've been making good progress cleaning up my life paperwork lately. Last night I threw out the Canadian Securities Course. So much for that lofty endeavour. My enrollment expired earlier this year anyway. Bye-bye, four hundred dollars... Sheesh!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home