jeudi, août 19, 2004
  6
The good:

The vet called with Salsa's cytosis (?) results. They looked at her skin samples under a microscope and didn't see any evidence of anything bad. Just inflammation. No cancer.

The not-so-good:

I thought I had a week of so of un-used vacation days that I would get paid out for when I leave. But I asked our office manager this morning and she says I've only got 2.5. So, because I'm not working until the end of the month, these couple days will basically put my paycheque right where it usually is. Bummer. I'd kinda gotten my hopes up about a little extra. Oh well.

The good:

My landlord is going to charge me $18 per day to stay in my apartment a couple extra days. That's reasonable, and makes life a little easier for me.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home