mardi, août 17, 2004
  the cargo
I'm starting to stress more and more. Couldn't sleep last night because my mind was going in circles, thinking about what I still need to do, and stressing. GRR.

Things on my mind this week:

Here's the part where I put things into perspective. I know that this is the right decision and I honestly don't have second-thoughts about the going-and-getting-it-done part. Every single day I go to work I'm reminded of the type of job I'm going to be stuck doing if I don't do something to move forward. I had a good chat with Mark about it again today (it's a recurring theme in our discussions). He's kinda in a different spot, what with being a lawyer and all, so he has to deal with a different type of bullshit. I felt bad for him today.

It's at the point now where I don't have much respect for certain lawyers. A law firm is the worst place to work as an administrative person, too, because of the indentured-servant feeling of it all. I'm sick of being a babysitter. And I'm sick of being treated like a person who has less value simply because of my role within this company. Even if I have to start at the bottom all over again when I get back, I absolutely resolve to not take another job with no prospects for growth, challenge and real responsibility.


 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home