dimanche, août 01, 2004
  I deleted my cookies
So I have to re-enter usernames and passwords on all my "remember me" login sites, like Blogger. W/e...

I started getting rid of stuff in my apartment. Keri, Gina and the kids have arrived and have a big house to fill and kinda need stuff. So before returning the gigantic U-haul truck that he drove across the country in (all the way from Charlottetown, PEI, people - crazy), he came by and picked up my big couch and my elliptical trainer. I decided I'm not prepared to go bed-less for the next few weeks, so Kyle (his oldest, who's getting my bed, I believe) will have to wait a little longer. My livingroom is looking a little bare without these two big items, though. No more couch naps for me.

I hope I can find a semi-furnished place to live in Lennoxville. I'm not bringing furniture with me on the plane. It'll be hard to use this computer lying on the floor!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home