samedi, août 14, 2004
  Something AWESOME happened today
For quite a while now my stereo has been quite finicky about which CDs it would play. It especially would not play any home-burned CDs. So although for the most part I've stopped paying for CDs, I've been unable to enjoy my music on a top-quality stereo (okay, it's not top quality, but it's pretty good). During the overwhelming, ongoing overthinking exercise that I'm involved in, in preparation to leave town with only the bare essential for possessions, I debated what should happen to this part-lame stereo. One idea consisted of buying those "CD cleaning" CDs in an attempt to determine just how worthless the stereo was. So today at Canadian Tire (or, Canadian Wheel for those who call it that...), I purchased a CD cleaning CD. And tried it. And guess what?

It worked! Now, all my homemade CDs that I'd had to give up listening to are back in the rotation. Silly me, I should have tried this ages ago! Whatever. I'm happy it's not a write-off anyway.

Whoop!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home