samedi, août 14, 2004
  think tank
I have three magazines lying beside my bed. They are: Vanity Fair, Vanity Fair and Vanity Fair. The June, July and August editions. And yes, I'm actually reading all three concurrently. This magazine tends to have rather long articles, often about obscure topics, ones you wouldn't think you'd be interested in until you read them, so I kinda take my time getting through them, getting to them. I just finished a very educational piece on Tom DeLay (from the U.S. senate or congress or something...). He sounds like one of those dirty politicians along the lines of George W. and his gang. And, he's from Texas. Hmm. I read another piece yesterday about the Reagans, an excerpt from an upcoming book that sounds decent. An interview with Brad (Pitt, duh!). Another with Jessica Simpson. Vanity Fair is one of my favourite magazines.

I just walked across the street to my Mac's to get myself a coff-ay and bus tickets, so I perused the shiny new magazines on the racks. I have a true weakness for magazines. Today, especially, I was tempted to buy a handful of them. They're just so shiny and pretty. To my dismay there's already another Vanity Fair mag out - the September edition! Guess I better finish these other three off so I can justify investing in new one. Reese Witherspoon is on the cover this month - she's so shiny and pretty.

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home