dimanche, août 15, 2004
  threadbare
Another day of rafting. Exhausting. We took Keri, Kyle and Caia today. It's a different experience going with children. Since we had a little convoy of three rafts tied together, Caia was all over the place, jumping from boat to boat non-stop. Kyle was more subdued, covered with a towel and laying back with his eyes closed to relax. We gobbled Doritos, splashed a little, and raced each other down the river. And nobody capsized today!

I downloaded the entire Corrs album this weekend. It's called Borrowed Heaven, and it's definitely some quality music. I burned CDs for both dilly d and I consisting of the Corrs and some other fun tunes I've discovered recently listening to Virgin Radio from the UK and Frequence3 from France. And the best part is being able to listen to the burned CD in my newly-cleaned-and-performing-as-it-should stereo. Yee-haw.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home