vendredi, septembre 10, 2004
  bye-bye, persuade
Tomorrow my friend Persuade takes off for London. She's copying me, you know, in the going-back-to-school thing. Only hers is a slightly different quest. She is completing the bar admission course in the UK so that her already-conferred LLB degree will have slightly more power in Canada. She will still have to "convert" the degree, but hopefully she will be a step ahead in that conversion process by taking this year to complete this program (I hope I got that right).

Her decision-making was a little different than mine too. She is leaving behind her husband, their home in Tuscany, and their dog. I have no husband, no home, and well, Salsa came with me. I brought my whole life (except the bed and the car); she was planning to bring a rice-cooker.

Good luck, K! Bon voyage!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home