jeudi, septembre 16, 2004
  dork
In my politics class this morning we had our geography test, then Bill (our cute instructor) handed out the topics for our term paper. I'm kind of excited to get started on this. I have to admit that I don't know much about European politics, etc. and the European Union appears to be playing a big role in the topics we cover, so I came straight to the library after class to begin my research. I'm starting with some basics, like what the heck IS the European Union anyway? Luckily, there are some good books on the subject, so I checked out several for my afternoon reading (done class for the day now).

As far as the geography test, I don't think I passed. It's not part of our final mark - he just wants us to get 35 out of 50 multiple-choice questions correct. I studied up on my state capitals, so I got all 5 of those questions correct, but other topics like "what's the significance of the Danube River?" and "what's the significance of the city of Bonn?" were pretty much mysteries to me. We get to re-write it at some point, so with a little more instruction from Bill (our cute instructor - heh), maybe the next sitting will go more smoothly.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home