mercredi, septembre 08, 2004
  First day of class
I have school today! Class at 9:30 and another at 10:30. Perception and Psychometrics. I know, I know - sounds rivetting!

I got a good night's sleep last night on my new bed. Tone-L and dilly d called last night, so I had some contact from the outside world. She made it home without incident with our crappy rental car. And then the rental company tried to get her involvement in some scam to get money out of Visa. "It looks like someone ran into you", they said. Right. A little dust on the bumper constitutes an "incident". WhatEVer, people. Don't rent from Advantage Car Rental.

It's funny to be completely alone in this little town. I'm happy that I've been here before so at least it doesn't feel completely foreign. Just a lot of unfamiliar faces. I've been wishing they had this special category for me called "returning after seven-year break". There are some things that have changed around here, and since I'm not a first-year student, nothing gets explained for me. My student card has some kind of computer chip in it that I believe I can use to store points or dollars for food purchases or photocopies / printing jobs, but I'm just guessing. I have no idea what's involved in purchasing the aforementioned points / dollars. I know, I know - I'll ask someone...!

I better get going. Gotta grab a coffee before class. Wish me luck! Time to work.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home