jeudi, septembre 09, 2004
  I should've been a poli-sci major
Well, maybe not. I would have had zero interest in world events / politics back then.

I made a decision last night. I had intended to re-take sensory & motor systems (a psych course) since it's another in the list of failed classes for me. But you know, I'm not that interested in the biology-focused aspects of psychology. I think a contributing reason for my failure was lack of interest. I'm already taking perception and that's enough science-of-the-brain stuff for me. So I started looking at into-level courses in other programs last night, and made a list of courses that fit my Tuesday-Thursday schedule. I took a chance and attended "Introduction to European Politics" after my computer course this morning. And it was fascinating! (Sidebar: and the teacher is a cute young man!) They had enough space for another student, so I'm IN. This course will require writing a paper, but I don't care. I want to learn about broader concepts and about the politics of Europe. Yay - education! (dork)

Did you know the margarine in Quebec is white? Something about yellow margarine being misleading to the consumer - looks too much like butter...? When I first came to Bishop's, I thought they were serving us lard.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home