jeudi, septembre 09, 2004
  My life's here! My life's here!
After choosing UPS to provide my delivery service to Lennoxville, I started hearing horror stories from various people about how they don't deliver on time, if your stuff arrives at all. Today was my "guaranteed" delivery date, so I hung around this afternoon to see if anything would show up. Twelve of my thirteen boxes arrived. My computer monitor, microwave, VCR, clothes, mini-stereo, dishes, some school supplies. The missing box is another box of school supplies.

Yup, I'm happy.

There appears to have been an incident with one of the boxes - the bottom must have come loose and things went flying, because I'm missing a mug (although I found shards of it), another mug is broken (my HB mug; I'll take that as a sign that I don't need that much Heenan in my life), and a bowl was broken. Oh, and there was salt everywhere (someone shoudl have taped that sucker closed!).

Not bad.

I've unpacked a bunch, washed my dishes, and I'm enjoying some of my mp3s while I drink a Molson Ex (woo hoo, the wild student life of Stacey).

Yay - my stuff is here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home