mercredi, septembre 08, 2004
  sheesh
My least favourite teacher, Professor Stout, has not changed. He still delights in showing off his knowledge, and not really attempting to break concepts down in an understandable fashion (I think of it as teaching, this breaking down of concepts...). Unforunately, the History of Psychology is a required course for psych majors, and he's the only one teaching it, so I'm stuck with him.

I had three classes today. The first two do not have paper-writing assignments. Woot! History has a couple small papers ("write about your decision to become a psychology major in a historiographical way") and a reading diary (take 2-page notes on the assigned readings). Psychometrics will be challenging, I think, though. It relies a little bit on stats, and that was definitely NOT my forte way back when. Add in seven years of attrition of knowledge (the little there was), and you've got a bit of work in store for me.

I've been reminded how much walking a person does when they are a student. I think I'm losing weight already! And I'm very tired today (see previous posts about excessive last-hurrah-ing before leaving Calgary). My MWF schedule has a lot of breaks in it, so I'm still figuring out whether leaving campus in between class is practical. I gotta plan my snacks better so I'm not leaving specifically to eat cheap at home. Better to get my butt to the library and do some studying / researching / writing of papers.

That's the update for today. Home for dinner!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home