vendredi, septembre 17, 2004
  this is where i whine a little...
I drink wine from a plastic cup (didn't bring wine glasses with me). I bought a new corkscrew though. There's this little store in town called Korvette which is basically a down-sized Wal-mart. Cheap stuff. Cheap.

I really want cable. But when I subtract the next few months rent from my current bank balance, I've got 772 dollars left for the semester. That's for food, bills, and any extra-curricular activities. Man - my job better pan out.

I discovered that minimum wage in Quebec is $7.30, so if all goes as planned, I will really be relying on that income.

In Calgary where I didn't have cable, I still had five local channels to choose from. Here there's nothing. I'm so bored sometimes. I just wanna watch TV when I eat my dinner. Cable is $17.59 per month. My only permitted indulgence is my internet connection, though.

Oh, and I don't like the water here. No matter how much I drink, my mouth feels dry. I even tried some bottle water ( it was on sale at Provigo) and it's no better. Sheesh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home