lundi, octobre 25, 2004
  2005 graduate
I had my grad pics taken. That was... surreal in a way - to see myself in one of those fancy gowns (with the white furry fuzz and everything).

It was stressful, too. Hell, everything is stressful to me these days. I was running around ironing my shirt, blow-drying my hair, oh-so-carefully applying make-up, debating just how much make-up I should wear, contemplating which jewellery to wear, deciding whether I should wear my glasses, how to part my hair, whether my hair should be pulled back or hanging loose in front of my shoulder (and how big do I smile?!). So many decisions. Yeesh.

But it was fun. I think the symbolism of the gown, diploma and cap help crystallize the ultimate goal: to graduate (in case you forgot). If anyone wants to see my proofs, they'll be online in a couple weeks, so I can let you know how to access them if you like. Plus, family members, you can let me know if you want to order any.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home