mercredi, octobre 06, 2004
  brain report
I slept for around five hours last night. Surprisingly, getting up at 5:22 wasn't even that difficult, since that's my wake-up time on weekends these days. And those midterms were a bit of a reality check. I would label my performance as "mediocre". I was surprised at how much I knew in Testing, actually, since I didn't focus all that much on that subject. But yeah, I gotta work a little harder.

dilly d is off to an exciting conference this morning. Something put on by the ISO, relating to... yeah, I don't know. At least it's out of the office, so she can breathe some cleaner air than that provided by her new and improved office space on 17th Avenue these days. She and numerous other co-workers have been suffering from various ailments which have been making their working lives pretty miserable. dilly has had a throat infection (accompanied by brutal, sleep-stopping coughing fits). Others have headaches. Shitty. But don't worry, she's all fixed up with some good drugs now (i.e. antibiotics) and she's feeling better.

Now, do I nap? or dive straight into the next subject...? (Politics tomorrow.) I'll eat my KD and think about it.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home