dimanche, octobre 31, 2004
  creative box-usage
I've been trying to clean up my place a little bit today. The limited space combined with a lack of furniture means I have a lot of visible clutter (as evidenced by the pic below) - it's frustrating not to be able to put stuff away. So I was looking in my storage room to see if I had a cardboard box approximately the right size to serve as a book holder. Presently my books just get stood up one behind another against the leg of my table. I need book-ends or something to prop them up on my actual workspace, I think.

It occurred to me that I already use three cardboard boxes as furniture in this place. One is my sock drawer, since I purchased only a three-drawer dresser when I got to L'ville - doesn't quite have enough space. Another box serves as my nighttable. And a third is under my table holding extra school supplies. I should head over to Korvette and see what they've got for tupperware-ish holders-of-stuff.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home