lundi, octobre 18, 2004
  FRUS.
TRA.
TION.
The problem (okay, one of the many I'm having) with Java is that as soon as you think you have a grasp on a particular concept, say, a "variable", you find out that it can actually be used for purposes that you thought were reserved for other concepts, like "methods". I can't keep any of this stuff straight. I swear practically every word, or category of words, is a mini-program in itself, with its own set of commands.

I have a midterm Thursday and there's a strong possibility I'm not going perform very well. Unless it consists of the following instructions:

Write a program that will display your name on the screen.

Here you go:

public class computermidterm
{
public static void main (String[] args} throws Exception
{
System.out.println("Stacey");
System.in.read();
}
}

That program really works. But you need a compiler to run it for you. This is what happens - exciting.

Sheesh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home