mardi, octobre 12, 2004
  home sweet l'ville
I just spent the night on a bus. Our driver didn't take all the extended stops that were indicated on the schedule, so we arrived in Montreal at 5:30-ish instead of 6:40. I was able to catch the 7:00 "express bus" to Sherbrooke, which actually comes all the way to Lennoxville, and doesn't stop in a bazillion towns on the way. Home at 9:00 A.M. That's only about 13 hours, as opposed to the 18 I was planning for. Not bad.

But not great either. From Moncton to Fredericton, there was almost nobody on the bus. Then we hit Fredericton, and every kid in town is heading West back to school. Most people were going to Ottawa. Some to Montreal. But we all had to share our seats, so sleeping was extremely uncomfortable. The girl sitting next to me was nice, though, and fairly chatty. Good to have some conversation to make the trip pass by a little faster.

If classes weren't cancelled today, I could actually make it to mine. But alas, I have the day off. Guess I'll just have to sleep or something...

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home