mercredi, octobre 27, 2004
  I'm hungry
I just spent another long evening learning more Java with Scott. It's good that he's so patient - I think I've just about had it with learning to program this stuff. After the midterm tomorrow afternoon, I'm easing off the intense computer sessions. I'm a little scared looking at all the work I have to do for November. Two papers to write. Two projects to complete (one major one). Three midterms (next week!). And then pretty much straight into finals.

I gave my politics midterm back to Bill to review today. I thought I maybe deserved a couple extra marks on one question. They (the profs) always say, "if you ask me to review your midterm, I could choose to take away marks as well...". So that better not happen! W/e, eh.

I bought scallops today.

Anyway, yeah. Pretty boring over here...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home