mercredi, octobre 13, 2004
  midterm report, part 1
Good news, everyone. We got back midterms in Perception today. I thought maybe this one had not gone my way, but I got a 76%. The class average was 71. He was very generous with his marks on the essay part - I got 29 out of 30...! One of my answers was total fluff, too.

Is perception an indirect process? Why?

Me: Umm, yeah, totally. We totally have evidence of that. You know, like lateral inhibition.

(At least, that's the gist of it. Guess I'm a better bullshitter than I thought.)

What killed me was the multiple choice. So at least I'll be better prepared for that on the next midterm, which is in THREE WEEKS. Ouch, man. No time to rest in this here student life.

In other news, I feel crappy. My friendly bus neighbour the other night had a cold, and I seem to have picked it up. My head hurts A LOT. And I'm all sniffly. I stopped on the way to class and picked up some drugs from the Familiprix. I'm all drugged up, so my symptoms are tolerable.

Now I'm off to Psychometrics. I don't know if he's giving back midterms too, but I'm stressing about it already. Cross your fingers for me.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home