mercredi, octobre 13, 2004
  midterm report, part 2
Thumbs down to Psychometrics. Not an impressive result at all. As in, I failed it. 42%. He did preface it by saying that as a class we did not perform very well. I'm not sure what the class average was.

To put things in perspective, though, this mark is only worth 12.5% of my final grade, whereas the Perception one was worth 25%. Also, I knew I hadn't prepared adequately for this exam, so this isn't too shocking. Just disappointing.

I'm thinking more and more that I should quit my job. It's just too taxing, both physically and mentally, leaving me insufficient energy to devote to my schoolwork. Maybe I'll just have to sell my car at Christmas to finance the rest of my year. Maybe I should start asking around about other options for part-time income.

GRR. This is an angry monkey:

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home