mercredi, octobre 20, 2004
  the never-ending midterms
I'm beat.

Wednesday is already a long class day for me (see Schedule over there -->). But since I've got that computer midterm tomorrow, Scott was kind enough to devote another several hours to teaching me tonight.

So I learned arrays. Kinda.

And a little bit about two-dimensional arrays. I hope my poor brain can regurgitate this stuff tomorrow morning.

The thing about this class is that it's actually NOT about regurgitation. You either understand stuff and can work with it, or you just don't. Maybe that's why I'm not feeling super-stressed. I've made a lot of progress this past week, but it remains to be seen how I perform on Dimitri's midterm (I get the impression he tries to be fairly tricky).

Here's another request for your good vibes.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home