dimanche, octobre 17, 2004
  Sunday report
Ugh. I don't know why I'm so tired today.

Maybe the 4-hour Java tutorial did me in - I thought my brain had melted by the end of it. But I'm making progress. I just might do well on the midterm after all (and by well, I mean, NOT fail...). Scott is totally saving my life in that course.

I'm trying to get motivated for some studying before I permit myself some TV-watching. Tonight's a good TV night: Law & Order, CI, and Desperate Housewives (Barb got me hooked last weekend - it's good!).

dilly, can you upload a current pop song to some webspace for me? I need something new to pep me up.

Oh - good news. My dad is going to give me his old car. So I just need to investigate the cost of insurance and arrange with Jamie (little bro) to get the car from Moncton to L'ville. Woot - transportation!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home