jeudi, octobre 21, 2004
  tally
First, the bad:

Computer midterm was today. I've made a lot of progress on Java; I really have. But I basically started from square one with Scott only last Friday. I had a long way to go.

I learned loops. Lots of loops.

And then methods. I can pretty much do methods.

Last night we did arrays. And I kinda have a handle on them, except when they get to be two-dimensional, I'm not so sure how to proceed. Unfortunately, Dimitri chose topics for the most-points-questions on the midterm in precisely the subjects I have not yet mastered. Two-dimensional arrays. And recursion.

Man.


The good:

Yay - my mailman didn't quit. I got mail! It was a package with various goodies in it. My foamy-thing for my mattress (I had mentioned to frou frou that my new bed was rather firm), some Calgary mail (good: a $25 refund cheque from my insurance company; bad: a $174 bill from Alberta Health - ouch), a cute Strawberry Shortcake pencil-case-thing with stickers in it. And cash (sweet!). Thanks Mom and frou frou.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home