mardi, octobre 19, 2004
  tidbits
"You'll be holding your degree in your right hand, so if you want to paint your nails..."

I made an appointment to have my grad pictures taken. Woot - I'm going to be a graduate!

In my politics class just now, Bill was discussing bureaucracies. He gave the example of how in the U.S. after elections, the White House staff completely changes over - no "continuity". And he mentioned how the Clinton people removed the Ws from the keyboards when the moron came to power (we won't call it being "elected") in 2000. The kids must have looked kinda blank when he said that, so he explained a bit further, and they all laughed at this "new" joke. And then I remembered - oh yeah, of course they didn't hear that. They would have been FOURTEEN YEARS OLD four years ago. Yeesh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home