mardi, novembre 16, 2004
  Dear CIBC,
Please, please stop taking money from me. Last month when I talked to you about not taking money from me and you said you would stop, I thought that you were done taking my money. But then last week we spoke again and you said you just needed a little bit more and then you would stop. So I gave you a little bit more and thought that we were through. So today when I saw that you had taken MORE MONEY FROM THIS POOR STUDENT, well, I was disappointed. So I'm sorry that I had to call and yell at you a little bit, and well, you had better give me that money back (although I'm not holding my breath).

And oh yeah, you will have to work pretty damn hard to convince me to do business with you in the future. Your employees are incompetent; I should know - I've been dealing with them for over ten years.

You should thank my generous anonymous benefactor who so kindly deposited that extra $300 in my account just before you decided you would take more money from me. Otherwise, I wouldn't just be yelling at you. I would be demanding that you pay my grocery bill...

(Stacey's a little angry today)
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home