dimanche, novembre 28, 2004
  Dear Scott,
[Scott and I were joking this morning that people should update their blogs hourly so that we know what they're up to...Silly.]

In the past several hours since we spoke, I slept for a few hours, like I said I would. I got up and showered, then talked to my sister for seventy-two minutes (let me know if you would also like to know how she's doing, btw). While speaking to frou, I got dressed (partly), I made myself a plate of poached eggs, toast and white cheddar cheese slices, and I proceeded to eat the entire meal. After hanging up, I spent some time blow-drying my hair, I finished getting dressed, and I am preparing to pack up my project work to walk to campus to meet the delightful Travis for a delightful afternoon of delightful project-work.

Sincerely,
Cupcake
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home