mardi, novembre 30, 2004
  December's eve...
Lead me to the holy water; introduce me to the place you are from.
Wherever you go I will follow, so take me there and I will come.


Today is decompression and regrouping day. I haven't had enough sleep in several days, due to working on that Testing project and spending time with CP. And it's kinda caught up with me - I'm not feeling so great today. Time to relax, unwind and take care of myself a little better. This will involve watching some television shows I've had taped for over a week now (Desperate Housewives...!), painting my nails, and maybe doing some yoga or pilates. Tonight I'll hit the books.

Do you realize that I have THREE EXAMS next week...? And TWO the following week? And one more paper to write... I had my last politics class this morning (dunno why Bill's not having class on Thursday...). Three more days of other classes, then crunch time. Eep.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home