mercredi, novembre 24, 2004
  everywhere she goes, it's sunny
Some of the boys I've met recently have tried to start a trend called "Formal Wednesday" at school. You see, since we're students and can basically wear jeans (or our pyjamas apparently) ALL THE TIME, it's nice to mix it up a little and wear nicer stuff. Kinda like "casual Friday" in the work world, but the total opposite - the boys wear ties; it's nice. I'm kinda on board since I'm not used to wearing jeans every single day and my work clothes have been left in the closet to collect dust.

So today I broke out my gray dress pants (known @ HB as my "hot pants") and a nice black sweater. But when I got to school, everybody else seems to have forgotten about Formal Wednesday, 'cause nobody had their ties on (ahem, ED and TOM) (there aren't a lot of participants in Formal Wednesday). In the work world, nobody forgets that you can wear jeans on Friday...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home