mercredi, novembre 10, 2004
  I don't get it
Psychometrics is not my best class. I'm working away at this project that's due Friday, and I have no idea how to proceed (which is why I'm going to see my prof shortly).

We each had to complete the Eysenck Personality Inventory. We were given the test's test-retest reliability information, as well as norms (the mean for "college students"). And now we have to calculate and analyze our own test-retest confidence intervals. He gave us pretty detailed instructions and formulas, so I've done a lot of the preliminary calculations, but I'm stuck trying to interpret my confidence intervals (I probably can't just say I'm 99% confident that, if re-tested, my score would fall into range x to y).

I have no idea what he wants us to do. GRR. I hate stats.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home