mardi, novembre 23, 2004
  Little Chris needs your prayers
My step-brother Chris Jensen we call "little" only because when we met him, he was two years old, and the name Kris was already taken by my oldest brother. Little Chris is actually a monster of a young man now, approaching 6'5" (that's a rough guess - I can't see the top of his head...) at the age of 18.

Chris was seriously injured in a football game two days ago and is now in the hospital in BC with a ruptured spleen, which they may or may not have removed as of this moment. My mother tells me that his vital signs had deteriorated yesterday; he has been sedated and pumped up with morphine. My step-father has flown out there to be with him, and I can only imagine the stress he is enduring (along with Chris' mother of course). For those who believe in the power of prayer, please keep this family in mind. For those who don't, well, some good vibes are my usual request. Thanks.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home