mardi, novembre 09, 2004
  midterm report, final edition
Good news, everyone. After much hard work and dedication by myself and Scott, I scored an 84 percent on the practical part of my computer midterm. Java-genius, I tell ya!

I've spent another long day reading theories and debates on European Union stuff. The paper I just finished reading closed with the writer making the point that, were another Holocaust-like situation to occur, he would rather have the protection of a constitutional democracy than a free-form union of regions. I'm not sure if his point has a place in my discussion, but he made some other interesting points which I made note of. I'm up to ten pages of research notes. And I've got more papers downloaded than I'll probably have time to read (over 25). But I think I'm starting to formulate a rough outline for my paper (in my head, at least).
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home