lundi, novembre 08, 2004
  midterm report, part x++
(if you think you're sick of hearing about midterms, imagine how annoyed I am with writing them...! No more..!)

My strategy worked! I studied my butt off for Testing and was rewarded with the impressive passing grade of 58% (compare to my previous efforts at 42%...). I barely studied for Perception and also improved my mark to 81%. Woot!

On my plate today: more research for my politics paper. You may remember that I selected the question: does the European Union undermine state sovereignty? as my term paper topic. I spent yesterday doing a bit more research, then reviewing a bunch of the papers I have downloaded, and trying to form some type of coherent framework for the presentation of my arguments. I'm not quite there yet. The plan is to continue to immerse myself in the subject and gradually crystallize some type of logical position on the issue. At this point, the more I read, the more I realize that this is a pretty broad subject area, so all I can do is keep reading and hope that the main points I need to make become clear to me.

In weather news, it's c-o-l-d today. I need some long-johns!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home