mardi, novembre 16, 2004
  status report
I handed in my crappy politics paper today. And haven't slept a lot the past two nights. So I spent the afternoon taking a long nap that seems to have consisted of several disturbing dreams. After dealing with the CIBC earlier, I wasn't in the best frame of mind, and that seems to have affected the content of my sleep. At least I slept for a few hours. And don't have to write another paper yet.

Seriously, my politics paper wasn't horrible, but it was definitely clunky. I talked to a guy in my class who told me I HAD to pick a side of the argument and make my case. But with this whole sovereignty versus the EU thing, it was more complicated than that, and I wasn't going to just make a yes or no case. I presented the case that it is more complicated than that (at least, I think that's what I did). The quality of the paper in attempting to do this wasn't fabulous though. I didn't have much of a rhythm, so my paragraphs didn't necessarily flow into one another in the best way. Oh well. It's done. (yippee)

Now what?

Well, I have to register for second semester classes on Thursday (eep), so I have to review the ones I tentatively selected a couple weeks ago and determine whether I'm ready to commit to that schedule. The plan is to take SIX courses next semester, so I can, you know, graduate. So it only gets worse from here, people. Or not - at least I've this semester to dust off my academic skills and get comfortable with the school business all over again.

I have *another* Testing project due next week. Involving analyzing statistics and stuff again. Ouch ouch ouch.

For my History of Psychology class I have a lot of writing to do. We're supposed to be keeping a "readings diary" on various course material, and I haven't exactly kept that up to date. In addition, we're supposed to have another paper to write, but last time I was in class (a week ago - eep) he still hadn't given us the assigned topic.

I'm going to stop skipping classes now. I haven't been to computer class in a while, either, and I'm probably going to pay for that. As in, struggle through more delightful Java-programming exercises.

Only two-and-a-half more weeks of classes. Tick tick tick.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home