vendredi, novembre 05, 2004
  stressed-out student report
Ugh. I only slept about four hours last night. I studied my butt off for Testing, since I failed the previous midterm and kinda struggle with mastering the concepts we're covering these days. It's like a re-hashing of statistics, with more analysis. I didn't even cover reliability very much at all and there were two questions on it. Since I focussed on the other stuff, though, I think I answered the other questions pretty well.

Since I learned from the previous round of midterms that Benoit (Perception prof) marks fairly generously on essay questions, I barely touched the stuff until this morning. I stayed up 'til 1-ish doing testing, got up just after 5 and dove back into it. Spent a very brief period reviewing colour, depth and movement perception. And then spent the next two hours doing my best to sound knowledgeable about stuff.

Yay - no more midterms! (this semester anyway) Now I've got a ton of writing to do. Testing project due next week. Politics paper the week after. History paper. And second Testing project. Oh, and my "readings diary" for History. Write. Write. Research. Write. Write.

I'm s-o tired.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home