samedi, novembre 06, 2004
  what's your z score?
I've been lamenting and whining to frou (and Scott) about my lack of stats ability. For Testing, we kinda build on the foundations of topics covered in stats class, but since I was never good at stats in the first place, then took a seven-year sabbatical, you could say my mastery in this area is pretty low. I'm working my way through this "Personal Test Interpretation" that is due next Friday. It hurts my head.

cupcake says: From my report: "Discussion. I chose a confidence interval of 99% because I figured, why the hell not?"
Frou says: very scientific
cupcake says: we're supposed to say why we chose that level of confidence
cupcake says: that's all i've got at this point
Frou says: there must be more to it though...?
cupcake says: i wanted to be more confident?
Frou says: a worthy goal!

Man!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home