mardi, décembre 21, 2004
  the carefree life
I think I have done more socializing in the past 48 hours than I have in months! Man it's nice to see old friends and familiar faces, though.

I spent last evening with Pammy and Tone-L again. Pammy and I battled through a game of Trivial Pursuit, 90s edition (fun). I answered the following winning question correctly: After working on which musical for seven years did Mr. xx (I forget his name) die the week before it opened on Broadway in 1997? I totally lucked out with my guess. Do you know the answer?

Today I decided to stop by my old workplace at Heenan Blaikie. Much to my dismay, the first face I saw as I stepped off the elevator was that of my old boss, Floyd himself. I still detest that man for the disrespect I endured working for him. Bleh.

Anyway, it was still a very nice visit. I made the rounds and said hello to several people, and stopped to chat with my buddy Mark for a while. We like Mark. He is one of those non-asshole lawyers...and you know, I'm not sure how many of them are still out there..! [Legal Disclaimer: the above does not represent the opinion of anyone except the writer; I am sure YOU are a lovely person.]

Then I was off to frou's workplace. Frou and I kinda get a kick out of playing the twin game with co-workers. In this case that means that I get introduced to a lot of people, and they tell us how much we look alike. It's a little silly, but we have fun with it. Then we went out for lunch to Aida (is that right, frou?), a Lebanese restaurant in Mission. It was pretty good. Except for the onions. We do not love the onions.

Now I'm enjoying some downtime before I babysit for the kids tonight so Keri and Gina can get some shopping done. Caia and I are planning to make carrot muffins.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home