dimanche, décembre 05, 2004
  Dear cupcake,


You missed a good party, though alot of people did because of the crappy weather and icy roads. I still ended up with 9 girls so my livingroom was actually full. I had bought a monster-size bottle of tequila (since in the invitation I said to come early and drink margaritas) but it is only about a quarter gone. I don't think I enjoy the work you have to do to make blender drinks - the ice melts too fast so you would be better off just buying coolers. What the heck am I going to do with all this tequila now??? We'll have to have a margarita (or another drink based around tequila) night when you're back for xmas.

So, we started a little late as people kept trickling in from the treacherous roads. Michelle was the last to arrive since she got lost and was looking for my house on the other side of Bow Trail. We played a "Have you ever...?" game where you throw pennies into a dish in the middle for every Yes answer. The person with the most pennies left is deemed the most-in-need-of-aid and won a small pack of massage oil. Poor Lola didn't much enjoy the night and this was likely her first and last party of this nature. Oh yeah, as the hostess I got a special "pheremone" candle. It smells pretty. The rest of the party was the standard show-and-tell routine and then the discreet opportunity to purchase in the back room. Three girls didn't buy anything, not even shower gel. Oh well. Other people bought...stuff.

Everyone left by midnight except Ameera and Michelle, and the three of us had tea and chatted until around 2. I think everyone had a good time (except for the 2 uncomfortable girls). Two girls booked future parties with the chick so that means I get additional discounts when those parties take place, even without attending.

That's about it. Gotta eat breakfast!

- Frou
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home