dimanche, décembre 12, 2004
  EXAMS! Day OFF.
I have been studying ALL DAY, but I haven't made tremendous progress. Wanna know why?

It's because I don't care about construct validity, people. And, I have to admit, the multitrait multimethod matrix bores me. I dunno why.

This exam will be difficult. But I have a bazillion notes from the readings and from lectures, so I will proceed to read and read and read until I know it all. I do not plan to sleep very much tonight (exam's at 9:00 AM tomorrow).

I have not left my shack today. Hell, I've barely left the room (since this apartment consists primarily of this room only, I suppose that's not too surprising).

In weather news, we've got close to a foot of snow here now. And you know what they do in Quebec...? They plow! Like, all the time! First they plow the roads. Then they plow the sidewalks. Then another tractor-thingy comes by and plows the part between the road and the sidewalk where the plow left its piles. Then, a nice gentleman shovels your sidewalk. Another dude comes by in his truck to do your driveway. The first time it happened, I just heard this ruckus outside (louder than the trains even), and I was all what the..? So I looked out and was reminded how they do things down here.

Nifty.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home