vendredi, décembre 10, 2004
  EXAMS! Day two.
I couldn't sleep last night. Kept waking up with bad dreams and pounding heart - stupid anxiety dreams... I suppose it's just as well this morning since I am only just beginning to tackle the material for my Perception exam that I'll write in EIGHT HOURS. The good thing about this class is that I'm going into this final having already attained approximately 47 out of 60 possible marks up to now. That means that technically I need very few marks to pass the class, although passing the final exam is usually a requirement, and ideally I would like to do well and get this mark to be as high as possible.

So I just gotta review the visual system the the processing of visual stimuli, and then learn all about sound perception and a little bit about the cutaneous and chemical senses. Yee-haw.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home