lundi, décembre 13, 2004
  exhausted student tales, chapter 22,562
I'm so sleepy. It's been a l-o-n-g day in here L'ville. It went like this: up early, study a bit, back to sleep for a bit, up again, study more, make myself presentable, power-walk to school, write long exam, chat with Scott, then get stunned by the news from Sweden. This afternoon was slightly more relaxing - had a nice long overseas call with CP and he sounds good considering the circumstances. Later, some tired chat:

CP: According to the Cyborg Name Generator, you are STACEY: Synthetic Transforming Android Calibrated for Exploration and Yelling.
cupcake: that's hilarious
cupcake: calibrated for exploration and yelling!
cupcake: I like it
cupcake: (I'm not sure what I'd be yelling...)

I'm going to bed.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home