vendredi, décembre 03, 2004
  I am DONE classes...!
Have you noticed, though, that I haven't exactly been doing the countdown to this day...? It's because, although the end of classes brings a certain relief, I had so many projects to complete over the past month that I wasn't so anxious for time to slip by. Even now, in addition to preparing for my five final exams (three of which are next week...), I have another paper to write for my History class (due Monday). But, this morning, as I lay in bed stressing yet still exhausted, I formulated a very rough study plan.

Out of my first 3 exams (which are one right after another), Computer and History are the more critical to prepare for. I still have a lot of reading to do for Perception, but at least I'm heading into that exam with a good chunk of marks already and a solid feeling for how the exam will be structured, so I'm not so anxious about preparing for that one. So I will be spending the majority of my next several days either in front of a computer doing Java preparation with Scott or CP, and then taking breaks to write and study for History (reading two Plato dialogues mostly).

I'm still pretty worried about my Testing exam, too, but at least I have next Sunday free from exam-writing and can devote an entire 24-hour period to preparing (please refer to exam-schedule link to the right of this writing). And European Politics is at the bottom of the priority list, since it's three whole days after the closest one to it.

Other things I absolutely must do in the next few days:
1. exercise;
2. keep getting enough sleep;
3. spend at least some time doing non-study things to maintain sanity;
4. get out of the house...!
5. hug any cute Swedes that I might run into.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home