lundi, décembre 06, 2004
  IKEA?
Since I've been spending so much time with CP lately, I figured it might be time to start learning his native language, especially given his recurrent difficulties with English. This is, of course, a joke; for those who don't know CP, he's the guy running around whipping out words like ubiquitous and temporal in everyday conversation. I keep my dictionary close by.

Last night I asked him to teach me a phrase which I thought would come in handy in times of emergency. You just never know when you're going to be stuck in Sweden trying to express to the locals the very common (and urgent) problem of sore feet.

I now know how to say "my feet are sore" in Swedish. And that's really all a girl needs, don't you think?

Mina foter ere oma, people.

[Petter, you may now correct my spelling. For the record, I pronounced that perfectly as I typed it...!]
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home